Image Map

2.18.2013

if you haven't seen this...

You should. I might have cried like a little baby... I'll never tell...



Just kidding, I totally bawled.

I feel so honored to be a part of it all. What an incredible thing to be a part of - it is so amazing to me that I am able to be one of the first. One of the flood - I go in the first real week of foreign missionaries who put papers in after the age was changed. Everything with my papers went so smoothly... There's a reason I'm going when and where I'm going... And that is so cool to me!

On another note, you guys, it is so amazing to me how many people have answered the call to serve.

The ages were not changed for convenience.
The ages were changed to hasten this work.
This is so much bigger than, "Sweet! I get to go on a mission two years earlier than I thought I could!"
This means that the Lord wants His gospel spread now.
It means that the world is ready for the work to go forth rapidly.

Wow. These next few years will bring many miracles, I think.

Hope you enjoyed the video! I know I did!


PS I only have 30 days left! Wednesday it'll be four weeks exactly!


No comments:

Post a Comment