Image Map

8.05.2013

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore...

Opening and training... It's super humbling, lemme tell ya. Opening is super different than what I'd gotten used to - Dordrecht had been open for yeeeeears. So. We're almost two weeks into the transfer and were blessed to be able to set an appointment with a guy yesterday - he'll be our first investigator here! He's suuuuper positive. The man'll get baptized, no doubts here. :) Whether it's while I'm here or someone else is!

Well, I hope everyone is doing well! I have so much respect for each one of you - really. Just remember, it's all about the work! :)

Alma 26:27... Yup.

Sorry, wish I could write more, but I'm just about out of time... Next week. Promise.

LOVE

Zr A



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


1 comment:

  1. Its amazing that you have a Blog for which you can express your feelings.

    Thanks and God Bless!

    family care foundation review

    ReplyDelete