Image Map

8.14.2013

Allll right, iedereen! It's time for a Tuesday session of "Sister Anjewierden rambles about her week!" I must say, this'll be so much easier in person next fall. SO MUCH.

Wow, I can't believe it's August. I thought it was just March? Wasn't it? And right before that it was October, and President Monson was announcing the age change, and... I've been out for almost 5 months. Whoa

I really feel like since I've been out, there's been more talk of missionary work. There's always a lot, but I really feel like there's been even more. I know that the Lord is hastening His work. I´m SO excited about it, too. I just want all these unhappy people out here to know that they can be happy! Speaking of which, we had an appointment today with a JoVo (YSA).  The Elders from Apeldoorn talked to him about six months ago and so I guess he came and talked to oma and opa the other day because he felt like he needed to. They called us and we set up an appointment with him. The guy has DEEP questions about life. Super deep. It was a hard lesson, because they were hard questions to answer even in English and I had to do it in Dutch, but it was so NEAT. We have another lesson with him on Thursday. I ended up just telling him at the end that we can answer his questions and talk at him til we're red in the face, but unless he comes to know the truth for himself, it doesn't really matter. He agreed. We're teaching him the first lesson on Thursday. :) I'm so excited! We just need a joint teach...

Please watch the new Mormon Message for Youth! It's called A Secure Anchor. So good. :)

And just a little thought here - people often accuse us of "blind faith". I'm realizing out here that doesn't have to even be a thing. Do what's right because you want to. Make the choice to be happy and to obey the commandments because you realize it will bring you more happiness. Do it because you love God and you know He loves you. You will be so blessed - I promise. Peter 3:15. Hope is not unsure.

Well, I've gotta go, but I sure love you all. :) 

LOVE

Zuster Kira Anjewierden

1 comment:

  1. I always keep reading your post because it help me understand the life of every missionaries.

    Thanks.

    family care foundation sweden

    ReplyDelete