Image Map

8.19.2013

You may look like a missionary but you will never bring your family honor

The subject line was said by me, quoting Mulan, on like, Wednesday, when I was feeling like I needed to work harder. Also, I was feeling silly. Ha.

The work is going along wonderfully out here. :) We had our very first investigator go to church yesterday! Her name is J  and she's from Liberia. She LOVED IT. She asked if she could come more. Uhhhhh YES :)

I've been so humbled in the last week. Well... I've had humbling experiences. Working on the humbled part still. Nothing like a mission to make you feel that it's a great thing you have eternity to get better cos you sure need it. Haha. :)

Ummm... So sorry. But that's all I have time for. :(
Love you all SO MUCH. Don't ever forget that

Also, ik heb een uitdaging voor jullie: Get some copies of Preach My Gospel, and study one Christlike attribute from chapter six every week. It does WONDERS.

Love you so much.


ZR A

No comments:

Post a Comment