Image Map

8.27.2013

Another week another euro?

WOW goodness I've got just a few minutes to speed type. I don't have my full hour because we had a super cool opportunity today to go to this zoo called the Apenheul - it's mostly monkeys! It was suuuuuuper cool. :) We saw lots of monkeys! Also, we went with our district, which is always a blast. . I attached a picture! The other girl with us is a member in Zwolle. She's named Segijna (no idea how to spell that really) and she's SUPER cool. She speaks American because she went to Philly on her mission!
 

*My bike got STOLEN last week. Really truly. Super sad. I think that was last Monday? But it's whatever, I'm getting another one from a member in Zwolle who's super nice. I'm actually more bummed about my fietstas (bike bag) than the bike itself, I think.... That thing could hold the world. I'm borrowing opa's until I get my new bike.  It was bound to happen sometime!

Belgium in comparison with the Netherlands is stinky and more French. So.... I prefer the Netherlands to the parts of Belgium I've experienced.  
 
Lastly, I've got a spiritual thought here. I had the opportunity to give a little talk on Virtue in district meeting today. In my studies for the talk, I realized that to me, virtue is giving up our will to for the Lord's. If we have righteous desires, those come from Christ, not from within us, because the natural man is an enemy to God. So how important to not only to do what the Lord wants, but also to want the things that He wants for us, and to think them! I highly recommend reading 2 Nephi 2:27-35 with that in mind. Nephi is an incredible example of virtue.
 
Wellllll until next week, homies. I love you all. :)
 
Zuster Anjewierden
 

No comments:

Post a Comment