Image Map

7.29.2013



Hello everyone!
This is gonna be a short one... I planned badly. Bad trainer aghhhh!
I hope that everyone's week went well! Mine did! Just crazy. And a little sad and a little different and a little nervewracking and maybe even a little scary and a little stressful (okay a lot) and plenty happy and mostly crazy!
 It's still a little crazy to think that I see Oma and Opa  almost every day now, and that we're ACROSS THE WORLD. What?!
Sister Thorley is the bomb.com. :) I miss Sister Elting, of course (A LOT, she and I are preeeetty much best friends), but I sure love Sister Thorley. I'm trying really hard to be a good trainer but so far I've been really impatient and really... I dunno. I just need to be better! I'm working on it. :)
Deventer is beautiful. It's really difficult to come into an area and start the work up... M (investigator from China), S's friend that Oma talked about, was just a blessing from above, really. We're super grateful that S invited her. She's still our only investigator, and she's marvelous. :) We have a lesson with her in just a bit, actually!
Here is Schniu (Kira's gnome traveling companion) by a windmill in 'S-gravendeel (in Dordrecht area). Isn't that awesome?

Also, please pray that I'll have the courage to find people. I sure lose a lot of confidence when someone tells me they're not interested or don't have time, and often I just give up on the contact... The Lord wouldn't!! AGH.
Love you all. Wish I could say more, but...
LOVE
ZR A

No comments:

Post a Comment