Image Map

7.09.2013

Oh Say Can You See?

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :) Hope it was lovely for all.
 
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to rotate this picture. So... Have an awkward sideways picture of me at the Atomium, a crazy building from the 1958(I think? If I remember right) Brussels World's Fair. :) It's super cool! And weird. But cool!
Yes, I did also see Manneken Pis, the statue of the little boy peeing... Reeeeal classy, Brussels. But it's like 400 years old so I guess that part is cool.
And I'd have a picture of me eating a legitimate Belgian waffle, but it was literally so delicious that I didn't want to get my camera out. So... Sorry. But... Not really! Haha. SO GOOD. If you ever have a chance... Probeer maar! (try please!)
I was in Belgium for legality reasons - we had to "sign in" in order to get our Belgian legality cards.
 
I don't have a ton of time, but I just want to share a little spiritual message with y'all quickly.
My lovely trainer, Sister Townsend, left us today, but first, she said this -
 
"People know the gospel is true, they just don't know it's the gospel."
 
Think about that one for awhile, eh? Your friends all have a testimony, somewhere buried... Just share something with em. Just try. :)
 
Love!
 
Zr. A
 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment