Image Map

11.25.2014

another idea


So last Tuesday one of my favorite people got home from one of my favorite countries!

On Sunday I had the opportunity to go to listen to Sister Chelsea Elting speak about her experiences in the Netherlands. I even had the honor of preparing a musical number with the lovely and extremely talented Sister Andrea Wood, which went quite well if I do say so myself! Maybe I'll see if I can get the audio on here at some point.

Anyway. As I talked to Chelsea about the struggles of being home and such, we joked about how there should be a returned missionary recovery program. One thought led to another and we ended up deciding that actually... A recovery program would be really helpful. And a blog would be an easy way to start that up.

And thus... An idea was born. In the next several weeks, there will be several changes that go down on this blog! I will be adding Chelsea as a contributor and we will be posting about the things that are difficult about being home and about the things we and others do to cope!


Stay tuned, friends. It's going to be really cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment