Image Map

11.26.2014

interview with lindsey stirling

So on Tuesday evening Bonnie L. Oscarson and David L. Beck (young men and young women general presidents of the Church) met with world-renowned (I even met fans of hers in Belgium!) dancing violinist Lindsey Stirling and did this really cool broadcast called a face2face, which essentially just means it was a live interview and that youth from all over the world could ask Lindsey questions.

I watched it and loved it! I love her testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I love that she keeps her standards, and that her team calls them "Lindsey rules" on tours. I love that she is real with these kids. She isn't ashamed of sharing her own experiences to help them.


Share this with friends! Share it with family! Her story is inspirational and she has great things to say!


P.S. If you're interested, there was also one with David Archuleta on the 24th of June! You can find that video here.

No comments:

Post a Comment