Image Map

9.09.2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAAAAAAAAAAAD.‏

Family -
 
I love you guys! Dad, have a great birthday. Elder Ballard is coming on that day so I'll be celebrating with him. :)
 
Goodness gracious, I can't believe that time is going so quickly. I had a terrible realization last night that in less than two weeks, I won't get to do this all day every day. It's getting a lot harder to not let it affect me than I thought it would be.
We did have a great week though! I won't go into too much detail due to time, but Me. and Ha., though they're our only real progressors at this point, are doing super well.
We saw Me. almost every day this last week and we're really getting a special bond with her. The most incredible thing has happened - you can see the light of Christ in her eyes. That's fairly recent! She's such an incredible girl, and I'm so glad that she's made the decision to let the Atonement work for her. It's taken a lot of darkness out of her life!
We're working with Ha. on gaining a testimony of the Restoration of Christ's Church. We had a fantastic lesson yesterday with him and Sister de Vries. We watched Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration, then bore testimony of Joseph Smith, and the Restoration. Sister de Vries shared some incredible things about her coversion that Ha. really needed to hear! We invited him to be baptized on the 18th of October. He's not sure yet - he asked if he could think about it. We said yes, and pray about it and the Restoration!
Also. We had a great time at the Relief Society activity! We were able to get to know a bunch of the sisters better and they were all super happy that we were able to come.
Sister Verdegem and I are pretty excited for Elder Ballard to come on Thursday! It'll be a great conference!
 
Also, something silly - my bike blew a tire again. 25 euro later. :p
 
Well, we're excited to go see the Dom Kerk today. Especially the catacombs! Woohoo! That's the reason we changed our P-day. I'll send pictures next week! Maybe.
 
Love you allllll!
 
Zuster Anjewierden




No comments:

Post a Comment