Image Map

8.04.2014

Buah!

July 28, 2014
OH MY GOSH I can't believe this didn't send! :( I am so so so so so sorry. I feel terrible. :(
 
FAM! Goodness gracious what a week. Here we go.
 
Let's see... Updates. Li.! She came to church on Sunday and brought her brother's girlfriend, which is cool because we taught her about missionary work last week. :) She's doing so well. She's very ready for baptism, but she's afraid to ask her husband. She already told him that she wants to be baptized, but she didn't tell him that she wants to be baptized on the 16th of August... We're praying and praying that she'll have the courage to do it!
Hs. came to church yesterday - with the bus! We were super proud of him. It was really a big step for him to put that much effort into coming to church. We've noticed that he seems to like deep doctrine, so we're trying to really push the Book of Mormon with him, because that's the answer to all of his arguments! If he reads it and prays about it, he'll know it's true. And the other stuff too! We're working on getting him on date this week.
Me. is on date to be baptized on the 11th of October! Her parents have given her permission and she told us that she's really been thinking about it and it's something she really wants to do. She also came to church yesterday for the whole three hours! She was pretty bored so we're going to have to help her to be more entertained the next time, but she stayed the entire time! Super neat.
Quick miracle - we had a little bit of time left last... Friday I think? And we didn't really want to contact people at the station because they tend to be in a hurry and such, but we decided to confront our self-limiting beliefs and just do it. We talked to this man named Ib., who's from Guinea, and he said we could bring him a Book of Mormon! Also, Sister Verdegem contacted him in French. It was super neat! We had a first lesson with him yesterday and he's very positive. Also he lives around the corner from the church! What?! We have another lesson with him tonight.
Zone training went very well. I was amazed at how the Spirit was able to work through me, even though I didn't feel like I had a lot to share about my topic (charity). I realized that charity is just the atonement in action! And then I decided that I'm going to take Moroni 7:48 and truly pray for charity all the time. And do my best to develop it!
 
Love you all. :)
 
Sister Anjewierden
 
Pictures -
Elder Eastmond is headed home! What?!
Haha thanks for the package. I'll try to stave off the trunky. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment