Image Map

7.27.2014

NOooo Tiiime!!!!

We have the cool opportunity today to go shopping with an inactive member! :) She's really cool and we're really thinking it will help us to build up a better relationship with her. It should be lots of fun, but we also don't have tons of time before we leave so this is going to be pretty quick!
The sisters are doing so well! I've really seen a difference in the last couple weeks. They're more hopeful and they're working super diligently to find and maintain investigators. And to help them progress! I had a great couple of exchanges this last week - Tuesday with Sister Rosenlof and Wednesday with Sister Thorley. Both went super well and I think I'm figuring out how to help the sisters in Rotterdam zone a little bit better.
It's crazy, I really wasn't in Utrecht for a lot of this week! And the days that I was... Were really weird. Lots of bike issues, creepy men, terrible humid heat, and just straight up crazy things. Luckily Li. is still doing well, Jy. and Hs. are even better than they have been, Me's mom says she can be baptized, and we found a couple of new investigators - Mn., Re., and a potential, Ay., that I found with Sister Clement on Friday.
We had a really cool sacrament meeting yesterday! There was a lot said about the plane scandal in Ukraine, and a lot said about the Plan of Salvation! The Spirit was super strong. And then we sang the EFY Medley with a couple of the jovos and it brought the Spirit really strongly as well! Really neat.
I'm really looking forward to Zone Training on Wednesday. It should go well - we're excited about our plans! Focusing on the Savior and on Preach My Gospel.
LOVE YOU
Sister Anjewierden

No comments:

Post a Comment