Image Map

2.17.2014

TRANSFERS!



First, answers to questions -
Zuster V D B is from Brazil! :) We were at her house on Valentine's day.

Jb. wasn't baptized.:(  He's struggling... He's afraid that if he's baptized he'll eventually go back into old habits.

Our week was GREAT! We got 23 lessons! A-S. is doing all right but still against baptism. Not much new with families... Though Ea. from the Romanian family came to church! Zone Conference was a DREAM.   I'm sorry... I got tons of emails today and did a bad job again. :( Plus I forgot to bring my planner and that thing is like half of my brain...

Transfer calls revealed that.... I'm staying and Sister Clement is headed up to FRIESLAND. Really. Leeuwarden with Sister Hoff! So while I'm super sad to see her go because we've gotten so close, I'm excited that she gets to experience Nederland! :) Or... Sorta. Haha talk about a culture shock. She wonders if she'll ever learn real Nederlands. :) (side note: Friesland is in the northern most part of the Netherlands and also has it’s own unique dialect or way of speaking Dutch.)

I'm psyched to be staying in Turnhout - This is sacred ground for me. I love it. I love these people. And good heavens, sometimes they just frustrate me, but I'm excited to have at least another 6 weeks to do my best to help them feel the Spirit. I'll be with Sister Mizell.... I'm excited! I get to be with someone from my MTC group! 

I love you so much!!

Zuster Anjewierden

the picture is from valentines day :) we had fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment