Image Map

11.18.2013

Quickly...

LIST!!!!!!
-WELCOME HOME OMA AND OPA! I wanted to call you but then I didn't know when you were leaving on Thursday and then it didn't happen and I was super sad... But I love you!
-I ate an entire can of whipped cream on Saturday. Don't ever try it, even if it's a competition with other people and it seems like it'll be fun. I didn't sleep that night due to sugar coursing through my veins.
-We had Stake conference and it was AWESOME. Elder Adler of the Seventy was there and he was super cool. I'll have to write more details about it in my letter but the one thing you should know is that he challenged the members to find someone to share the gospel with in the next WEEK. Then he told us missionaries to follow up. WOOO no pressure members! I am so excited - I know he is inspired of God and that we will see miracles through this if the members listen to him!
-We visited an inactive lady, Zuster K, and now she's coming to church this coming Sunday!! :)
-I bought a really awesome warm coat!
-I'm continuing my study on charity this week because it was AWESOME. Also, read Alma 26. It's my favorite!!

We contacted a referral from the elders to Geel on Thursday. She's from Sri Lanka and she's Catholic, but she knows almost nothing about prophets, or the bible, or even Christ. It is so interesting to me to meet people like that. They've grown up religious, but they don't learn much. I'm so excited to teach her about it all, and give her a Tamil Book of Mormon!

Love,
Zuster Anjewierden

No comments:

Post a Comment