Image Map

6.17.2013

The week I ALMOST visited the Ark

Well, another week past! I loved this week. I've learned SO MUCH. Really though, that's every week!
List time, as per usual. I'll probably figure this emailing thing out like the week before I leave.
Can't remember if I talked about our blind investigator, but she just walked into church a couple of weeks ago and told us she'd found the church on the internet, had been praying to see if it was true, and wanted to be baptized. Miracles, folks. Unfortunately, she's having trouble with the decision that the Ward Council made that she can't bring her seeing eye dog to church due to allergies from the other members... We're still meeting with her, and she's coming with us to the Young Adult service in Gouda next week!
The investigator from the Ivory Coast is getting baptized the 30th!
I'm training Sister Chelsea Elting from Idaho Falls. She's an amazing missionary - she should be training me! Training is super humbling... I feel so blessed to have the opportunity!
I hope all is well with y'all! I love missionary work, and all of you!
Zuster Anjewierden


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment