Image Map

6.17.2013

Afterthoughts

ALSO - Laura McKinney, I need you in my life. Please email me? Miss you TONS and a half!!!
 
And Audrey Dixon!
 
WHOOPS I mean Audrey Barrett! Whaaaat even is that?! That's so crazy! :) Congrats to you and to Ryan and I love ya both! Also thanks for the invitation, I might have almost cried with joy. Just sayin.
 
Amy Rallison. I love you. Thank you so much for the announcement! I was super surprised! Ha. :)
 
LOVE
 
ZR A



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment