Image Map

6.03.2013

All right jongens!

Quickly - (Again, sorry. Happens every week. I'm gonna write something of substance at some point.)
Four new investigators this week! One is blind and she's basically already converted... Just needs to be taught and baptized. Super neat. :) 
Read Alma 7! It's my chapter of the week.
Be SO happy for American cigarette smoke. European kind is much worse.
I find out if I'm training next Sunday! Super crazy. We think we'll probably be in a threesome because Sister Townsend leaves the 10th of July!
We biked 36 km (about 22 miles) on Friday to go to a dinner appointment. I'm serious right here. Also, there were lots of hills. Haha. :)
Today I'm dressed like a 60's housewife. Dutch class. Or something like that!
The work is going forth, I know that for sure. Also, you can help SO MUCH. Missionaries love when members help. Invite them over for dinner and let them practice lessons... Go on joint teach... Give them referrals... Do it. :)
Love!
Zuster Anjewierden


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment