Image Map

10.25.2013

Belgian keyboards make me cry

This is gonna be short, probably, because I have a pretty decent amount of time, but this keyboard is AZERTY. Hereùs q sentence typed zithout fixing things. Really annoying, right? Ah well. I'll deal with it!

Belgium is pretty cool! I do have to say that it kinda stinks here (in some places more than kinda), but so far my least favorite thing is that the keyboards are different, so I'm fine. :) Vlaams is pretty much ridiculous though. Haha. Think... Irish people in English. It's still Dutch, but barely, and so accented! I'm getting used to it slowly. :) I'm excited to see Oma and Opa on Wednesday[they are still in Deventer], and to go to the temple! It's been SOOOO LONG.

We have a baptism on Saturday! His name is I and he is marvelous. He is from Kyrgmenistan... Did I spell that right? He's super neat and I'm so excited for him :) We saw some super cool miracles this week,

Hey! Gruppman! I still have not met them but hope to. I'm glad the concert zas good! [Parents went to a concert conducted by Igor Gruppman who also lives in Rotterdam part of the time.]

Sister Clement is fantastic! 

Thank you for all of your support and prayers - I have been feeling them lately. Especially with this transfer... I didn't really feel ready to leave Deventer, but there's a reason I need to be here, I know!

I love you so much!

Zuster Anjewierden



No comments:

Post a Comment