Image Map

1.13.2013

I am Sister Kira Anjewierden.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the Lord has called me to serve in the Belgium/Netherlands Mission, preaching His gospel to those who do not have it in their lives yet - some who have never even heard of it! I report to the MTC on March 20th, 2013,  and will be teaching the gospel in the Dutch language, hence "Zuster," which means "sister" in Dutch. I am so excited!

Right now, this blog is a place for me to write down thoughts about my mission preparation and my testimony. Come March 20th, it will have my weekly preparation-day emails posted to it! Stay tuned!

I also keep a lifestyle blog, Tales of Garden Gnomes, and will keep that up until I leave in March, and pick up after I come back in the autumn of 2015!

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love your blog, you are so cute. we enter the MTC on the same day! how exciting, 36 more days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks so much! :) Oh my goodness, that's awesome! Where are you going?

      Delete