Image Map

5.19.2014

On the uphill

Sister Verdegem and I are getting along pretty well! I think she's super cool and I LOVE listening to her speak Flemish. I think we'll both grow a lot this transfer. We're very similar in many ways, but we've also got those differences we need to overcome. I'm really glad that we're both willing to communicate and to compromise some things!

This week was really strange, actually. With district meeting, transfers, and both mission leader council on Friday and district leader council on Saturday, combined with the farewell service for Quincy Castillion on Sunday, I feel like last week didn't really even happen! It's crazy how that goes... 

We're struggling a bit here. I think part of it is just how busy last week was, but we were also starting to struggle before that. People seem to be dropping us left and right, whether they tell us about it or not. They just keep losing interest! Sometimes it's hard to remember that when you're down, there's really nowhere to go but up. I'm working on having more fervent, meaningful prayers about that, because the few really good ones that I've had in the last week have helped me tremendously! I just know that this area needs to be an example for others when they come here on exchanges, and also that these members really need new members! This ward wants growth so badly. I just keep reminding myself that the field is white and ready to harvest. It's working so far. :)

We have a lot of really good plans for this week, including some lessons with new investigators! I'm excited!

Love you!!

Sister Anjewierden

No comments:

Post a Comment